Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My WDW Obsession

If you don't already know, I really enjoy all things Disney...especially Walt Disney World. To further this long-standing obsession, I recently contributed a segment to my favorite unofficial WDW podcast, wdwradio.com, by webmaster and author Lou Mongello. If you haven't heard it, go to www.wdwradio.com and listen to the April 22 show. Lou does an excellent show, great segments, great interviews, trivia, all kinds of stuff. Lots of talented people associated with that podcast and I'm grateful that I got a shot to be a part of it. My segment is called R&R@WDW. I hope you like it.

2 comments:

NY Nerd said...

Hi - I really enjoyed your segment on WDW radio show. It made me want to book a spa appointment for me and my mom on our upcoming September trip. What was the website for the spa?

Tim said...

Thanks for the compliment on my segment!

The website for both the Spa at the Grand Floridian as well as at Saratoga Springs is: www.relaxedyet.com.